Saturday, February 9, 2019
Rain or Shine! Sorry, no pets allowed.Wheatley Heights Sports Complex 200 Noblewood Drive | San Antonio Texas 78221
For the second year in a row, Kinetic Kids, Inc. is partnering with New Balance San Antonio to mount our 2019 Walk.Run.Roll benefiting 2,800 local children with special needs. Since 2012, we have raised over $150,000 for our programs through Walk.Run.Roll events and with your help 2019 will be just as successful!
Choose from 4 events
Kinetic Kids are always FREE. Children under 18 and families/teams of 4 or more runners receive $5 off per person. All fees increase by $5 on February 6, 2019.
- 5K chip-timed walk or run – $35
- 5K recreational walk or run – $30
- 1-Mile chip-timed walk or run – $25
- 1-Mile all-accessible Walk.Run.Roll – $20
- Top three finishers in male and female groups will be awarded in: 14 and under,15-19, and five-year age groups to 70+
- Overall male and female 5K runner, 5K walker, 1-mile runner and 1-mile walker
- Finisher medals to all children 16 and under
- Top fundraiser
- Most spirited family
- Most spirited business group
- Wheelchair-accessible 1-mile
- Tek T-shirts for participants
- Participant Goodie Bags
- Scenic route on Salada Creek
- FREE Magnolia Haus Pancakes at the finish line
- Door Prizes
- Family Fun Day with games, petting zoo and more
February 8, 12-7p, New Balance, Quarry Village, 270 E Basse 78209
Become a sponsor
We hope you’ll cross the finish line with us this year! We hosted over 500 runners in our 2018 Walk.Run.Roll and expect an increase in 2019. Advertising includes race rack cards, social media, traditional advertising and media coverage. Please contact Catherine Dial Easley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Run in honor of your favorite Kinetic Kid or the entire special needs community. Visit our runsignup page to start your own personal campaign!
We have lots of ways you can pitch in to make this the best Walk.Run.Roll yet! Register to volunteer here.
Thank You to Our Sponsors