We have seen first hand the value of services offered plus the dedication of the founders and those who volunteer there.
To be added to our Volunteer Database and receive email updates on upcoming volunteer opportunities, please click here.
To the world I am one person, but to ONE PERSON, I am the WORLD.
Kinetic Kids could not be what we are without the help of volunteers. We are always looking for additional support to assist our organization and our programs and you are welcome to join us. Please click on the KK & You Volunteer Info for more details about our volunteer program.
Volunteer Schedules & Orientation
Our next orientation is scheduled for THURSDAY, June 11th from 6:30pm-7:45pm at University United Methodist Church. To reserve your spot, please sign up via the Current Opportunities link (left)
~ Volunteer schedules and orientation dates are updated prior to new season starts, every March, May, August and December. Depending on the time of year, there may be opportunities to help with our seasonal 6-8 week programs or help with 1-day events and finales.
~ Volunteers are asked to attend a 1 time volunteer orientation prior to the start of programs and commit to the full season of program sessions (some exceptions apply).
Getting started as a volunteer is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1) Get added to our contact list to receive up to date opportunities.
3) View our current volunteer opportunities and sign up today! If you are a new volunteer, be sure to also reserve a spot in one of our volunteer orientations too!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
season programs: We still have some openings in our Swimming, Gymnastics, Wrestling
and more! Click HERE to learn more!
2) FINALES: We will be wrapping up our summer season soon and celebrating all our Kinetic Kids. Sign up to help with a 1-day FINALE event HERE.
3) BIKE CAMP: is only a month away. Sign up HERE to help a child with special needs learn to ride a bike in 5 short days! You will be AMAZED!
4) HOOTENANNY: Our annual fundraiser is in September this year. Click HERE to sign up to help with setup, greeting, auction, tear down and more!
Volunteers receive unique training by Kinetic Kids staff in the areas of developmental disability and special needs:
~ Volunteers learn by supporting participants in a fun, dynamic, non-competitive, challenging, and rewarding environment.
~ Experienced pediatric therapists train volunteers prior to and during activities.
~ Hands-on experience demonstrates learned skills and safe handling techniques.
This is the most rewarding and fun way to experience the joy of helping children with special needs!
You will likely be paired with a child who needs assistance to complete the sports and recreational activities.
Develops rewarding friendships ~ Your presence will leave lasting memories and smiles for all children in our programs!
Join Kinetic Kids Connections
Assist with program preparation.
Assist with event preparation.
Assist with community events.
Assist with program flyers and event programs.
If you are new to Kinetic Kids and have additional questions, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Natalie Weiblen-Henry, PT at Volunteer@kinetickidstx.org