We have seen first hand the value of services offered plus the dedication of the founders and those who volunteer there.
To be added to our Volunteer Database and receive email updates on upcoming volunteer opportunities, please click here.
To the world I am one person, but to ONE PERSON, I am the WORLD.
Kinetic Kids could not be what we are without the help of volunteers. We are always looking for additional support to assist our organization and our programs and you are welcome to join us. Please click on the KK & You Volunteer Info for more details about our volunteer program.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
1) Seasonal Programs: Every season we host a variety of different sports & activities to choose from including: basketball, baseball, karate, golf, wrestling, WC dance, swimming, soccer, gymnastics, music and more! New opportunities are updated throughout the season and the year. Pick a day/time/location that works for you and come have a blast with Kinetic Kids! Help children thrive in our 6-8 week seasons. (Attend 1x/week for 6-8 weeks). CLICK HERE to sign up. For our seasonal programs, we do ask NEW volunteers to also attend a volunteer orientation. See details below.
2) ONE Day events: We have several One-day events this season including Art Days, Sport Sampling Days, special events and finales! Sign up to help with setup/tear down and helping the program run smoothly. Click the “Current Opportunities” link to learn more!
- KK CRIT Days: We host monthly sports sampling days for children served by CRIT USA. Typically on a weekday evening 5pm-7pm.
- FINALES: At the end of every season we utilize a few additional volunteers to help our finales run smoothly. You will assist with setup, serve refreshments and/or greeting as needed.
- Art Day: Typically on Saturday mornings. Volunteers will help with setup & tear down and assist participants at a craft station.
~ Volunteer schedules and orientation dates are updated prior to new season starts, every March, May, August and December. Depending on the time of year, there may be opportunities to help with our seasonal 6-8 week programs or help with 1-day events and finales.
~ Volunteers are asked to attend a 1 time volunteer orientation prior to the start of programs and commit to the full season of program sessions (some exceptions apply).
Orientations are scheduled at the beginning of each season and posted on our volunteer site regularly. To reserve your spot, please sign up via the Current Opportunities link. Coming in mid-season? Contact Volunteer@kinetickidstx.org
Getting started as a volunteer NOW even easier! We have a NEW online volunteer system.
View the current list of opportunities and locations Current Opportunities link.
You may view the schedule and choose the program of your choice. To reserve your spot, you’ll need to create or update your account with us. You may already be in the system. Simply choose the program you’d like to register for, then you’ll be prompted to sign in and/or create your account. Simply type your email address and click “Don’t Know Password” under the sign in button. You’ll be prompted to type your email address and first name. You’ll receive a temporary password and will be prompted to update your info and choose a new password upon entry into the system. Once you’ve updated and/or created your account, you may register for the program(s) of your choice.
You may view the schedule and choose the program of your choice. To reserve your spot, you’ll need to create a volunteer account with us. Simply choose the program you’d like to register for, then you’ll be prompted to create your account. Once you’ve created an account, you may register for the program(s) of your choice.
NEW TO KINETIC KIDS? Please be sure sign up for a volunteer orientation prior to volunteering. Contact Volunteer@kinetickidstx.org for more details.
Volunteers receive unique training by Kinetic Kids staff in the areas of developmental disability and special needs:
~ Volunteers learn by supporting participants in a fun, dynamic, non-competitive, challenging, and rewarding environment.
~ Experienced pediatric therapists train volunteers prior to and during activities.
~ Hands-on experience demonstrates learned skills and safe handling techniques.
This is the most rewarding and fun way to experience the joy of helping children with special needs!
You will likely be paired with a child who needs assistance to complete the sports and recreational activities.
Develops rewarding friendships ~ Your presence will leave lasting memories and smiles for all children in our programs!
Join Kinetic Kids Connections
Assist with program preparation.
Assist with event preparation.
Assist with community events.
Assist with program flyers and event programs.
If you are new to Kinetic Kids and have additional questions, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Natalie Weiblen-Henry, PT at Volunteer@kinetickidstx.org