Kinetic Kids is one of the best things that ever happened to our kids, especially my son.
It’s almost time for our 5th Annual Walk.Run.Roll. Run the 5k, 10, or 1-Mile race. Join us for this ‘family and special needs friendly’ event'.
Run along scenic Salado Creek or use the wheelchair accessible 1 mile track. Race perks include- ‘chip-timing’, medals, a cool ‘Tek’ shirt, runner goodie bag, and best of all, a pancake breakfast at the end of the race! Come out and help us raise money for Kinetic Kids and the 131 sports and recreation programs they provide annually to over 2,100 children with special needs.
- Saturday, January 23, 2016
- 5K/10K Walk and Roll Start Time: 8:00am
- Wheatley Heights Sports Complex 200 Noblewood Drive, near the AT&T Center
- 5K - $25, 10K - $35. Kinetic Kids - FREE. Fees increase by $5 on January 20, 2016
- More Info:
- Click here to download and/or print the Sponsorship form.Register online: https://redemptionrp.formstack.com/forms/2016kinetickids5k_10k_